1. All students must apply for SVE Programmes through online mode only.
2. Students need to select the OJT location while selecting the programme.
3. Student may apply for one programme or a maximum of three programmes. Application forms for each programme need to be filled separately with separate application fees.
4. Student needs to fill in Service Provider code wherever applicable.
5. SVE shall offer admission in programmes which are viable in terms of a minimum batch size of 30 students in your chosen location.
6. Students have to ensure that they have made the right selection of Programme/s and have read the programme details carefully before applying.
7. In case a student applies for more than 1 programme, the admission will be considered only for that programme for which the fees have been paid within the stipulated timeframe.
8. Eligibility rules as specified for each programme, shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstances. Candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility requirements prescribed for the admission to the concerned programme of study.
9. The Final Admission of students will be confirmed only after verification of original certificates, and Payment of the required fees (Refundable Caution Deposit and first instalment of the programme fees).
10. Candidates awaiting the result of qualifying examination may also apply for admission with the clear understanding that their admission will remain provisional until they fulfil all the eligibility requirements of the concerned programme.
11. A candidate whose qualifying examination is not recognized by this university, as identified during verification shall not be eligible for admission. All such admissions (if provided) shall stand cancelled and fees paid (if any) will also be forfeited.
12. Students submitting electronic copies need to submit the copy of original marksheet and pass certificate as a mandatory requirement during the verification process of the University.
13. No bonafide B.Voc student will be permitted to pursue any other full time Under Graduate programme with the same or other university.
14. No correspondence shall be made to a candidate not selected for admission.
15. Candidates failing to deposit the refundable caution deposit and first instalment of fees within the stipulated date and time will be denied admission at SVE. The offer of admission shall stand cancelled and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
16. Each programme leading to the award of a degree comprises a predefined set of courses of study. This may include a number of courses, internships, On the Job Training(OJT) and other activities, each of which is assigned specific credits. Each programme is defined by a minimum requirement of total credits to be completed satisfactorily for the purpose of the award of a degree, within a stipulated minimum and a maximum period of study.
17. All students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations, code of conduct, policy and procedures etc. governing the students, which will be laid down by the Institute from time to time.
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser